- BC high school XC senior 2nd place
- BC High school track 3k and 1500m senior 2nd place
- XC nationals 1st place youth and XC nationals junior 5th place qualifying for the Canada team for Pan Ams
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1999|
|Birth place||Surrey BC|
|Home Town||Surrey BC|
|Family Background||I have two sisters Julie and Marina and my mom Suzana and my dad Robert|
|Intro to Running||I developed an interest in XC and track at a young age and participated in many sports when I was younger but I enjoyed the the accomplishing feeling XC and track gave me so I decided to pursue it. My dad also was an athletic person himself who had an impact in myself joining sports and introduced and encouraged my love for running.|
|Other Interests||I am an athlete on the Trinity western XC and Track team and I am studying to be an Elementary teacher. I also enjoy hiking and mountain running on my spare time.|
|Other personal info||“Nothing in my life has ever broken my heart the way running has. And yet I cannot breathe without it” Kara Goucher|
For Best Viewing
Please rotate your mobile device.
Athletics Canada Database Results:
My Social Media
- @MylesEdwards guest host
- @SarahInglis5 interview!
- Tallahassee win for @debbiehmoore
- Big indoor performance and NR for @JemmaReekie
- Fast but tantalising close for @callhawk
- Shoe ruling from World Athletics
- 🏴 results!
Available now!🎧 https://t.co/fXBNgFBxI6