- Tyler was apart of the TWU cross country team that earned silver in the 2016 USport cross country championships.
- He also ran on the 4×800 team that earned bronze at the 2018 USport Championships alongside teammates James Lam and Adam Marshall.
|Last Name||de Jong|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1996|
|Birth place||Langley, B.C.|
|Home Town||Langley, B.C.|
|Family Background||Tyler has a younger brother Colten who plays in the CJFL for the Langley Rams Football club.|
|Intro to Running||Tyler joined the sport late in his high school career, having played soccer, rugby and wrestling throughout highschool it wasnt until after running the Vancouver Sun Run in his grade 11 year that he began training with Trinity Western University eventually going on to run for the school..|
|Other Interests||Tyler graduated from Trinity Western University in 2019 with a bachelors degree in Human Kinetics, he is currently saving to pursue his masters degree in strength and conditioning coaching south of the border.|
|Other personal info||Tyler enjoys watching football, basketball, soccer and golf.|
For Best Viewing
Please rotate your mobile device.
|800m||1;53.19||01 July 2019||Coquitlam BC|
|1500m||3:53,60||1 May 2019||Portland OR|
Athletics Canada Database Results:
My Social Media
My Personal Website
@_YeezyDoesIt new 3km pb (mustang team record☺️) of 8:57 @MillroseGames 👏👏👏 https://t.co/rH0PU7iY5D
Episode 90 fresh out the box!
- @MylesEdwards guest host
- @SarahInglis5 interview!
- Tallahassee win for @debbiehmoore
- Big indoor performance and NR for @JemmaReekie
- Fast but tantalising close for @callhawk
- Shoe ruling from World Athletics
- 🏴 results!
Available now!🎧 https://t.co/fXBNgFBxI6